Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday recap

Yesterday was a busy day. My intent was to knock on some doors but mostly to put out some more signs. It took me a while to gather poles for the signs, zip ties, go by storage and pickup more signs, etc. Then I headed west into Sevier County, visiting and putting up a few signs. I will make another trip that way later this week. The last sign I put up yesterday evening at about 6:00 p.m. in Kirby on my way to Glenwood for an event. It was the last sign of the many that I had loaded early Saturday morning into my backseat. It was a long day and it wound the week up with me pretty tired. I am off to teach Sunday School this morning and after church I will probably go out and put up some more signs. At some point today I am going to write some thank you notes to contributors. I am humbled (and thats fairly hard for me) and blessed by the many people who are choosing to support my campaign.

No comments: