Friday, March 14, 2008

Pike Democratic Central Comm Candidates Forum


Tonight was great fun. The Pike County Democratic Central Committee hosted a candidates forum tonight at the Pike County Senior Citizens Center. Mom, Deb & Shelly went with me. The food was good and there was a good crowd. I estimated close to 100 people were there. Thanks to the Central Committee for tonight. There was also a pie/cake auction with the money raised going to the Pike County Seniors Center, about $1,600 was raised. We bought a Peggy Jordan homemade Chocolate Pie. As soon as I finish this blog I am going home and eat a piece with a big glass of milk. All the candidates were allowed to talk. All in all a good - fun evening. My thanks to Representative Steve Harrelson from Texarkana. He attend the forum and recorded it. It is up on his www.underthedome.com.

No comments: