Tuesday, December 11, 2007

DeQueen Lions Club Auction


Seems as if I have spent quite a lot of time lately at Lions Club auctions. A couple of weeks ago the Hope Lions Club had their 3 day auction and last night the DeQueen Lions Club had an auction. It was held at the First State Bank building. Seemed like a good crowd. I arrived right at 5:oo when it was starting, made a purchase and then headed off to Mena to visit with some friends up that way. When I came back through DeQueen about 9:00 the auction was still going on so I stopped and bought something else. I think that took care of a couple of Christmas presents. It was a good time. There were a lot of Lions members there working. I forgot my camera last night so Bonita was kind enough to email me the picture. Thanks Bonita.

No comments: