Monday, December 26, 2011

It Was A Good Christmas Day

It was a great Christmas day. It appeared to me that Larry, Tana, Shelly & Chloe all had good Christmas mornings. As you can see from the above photo of some of Chloe's haul it may be March before she gets through it all. We worked in the morning church service - a good way to celebrate the birth of our Lord.

From our house to my mother's, from there to mother-in-law's and then back for everybody to try to rest and recover. My brother and sister-in-law and my nephews (Luke & John) are almost to Nashville and then we will do it all over again.

I am thankful for my family - I do love them all very much and I am thankful for a God who loved me enough to send His Son as the only perfect sacrifice for my sins. I am hopeful that I can keep the spirit of Christmas alive in my heart all year and that I will not forget to share God's love and His grace with you. God Bless

No comments: