Thursday, May 13, 2010

Behind Again


I am behind again on my posting. Monday I had the opportunity to speak to the retired teachers group in Hope at noon. They were a good bunch - several questions and they were pretty informed - I enjoyed them.

Little Rock Tuesday for a meeting then I loaded up and came back to Nashville. Also Tuesday I helped the hospital in Nashville get a grant for some software they need.

Last night was the Howard County Children's Center's telethon. My friend Rose talked me into answering phones there. I worked there until 10:00 p.m. - almost past my bedtime. I love the clients at the Center and I appreciate the work done there. The photo above is a picture of the crowd during the telethon.

It looks like it will be a busy weekend. I will report in later on it.

No comments: