Friday, April 23, 2010

This Week

The Arkansas State Employees Association (ASEA) local groups in Mena and Murfreesboro invited me to speak to them this week. I talked to the Mena group on Tuesday and the Murfreesboro group on Wednesday. It is always fun to talk to them. The members are usually very well informed and I enjoy their questions. One area they were very interested in was their COLA and Merit raises which they have not yet received.

The Howard County Democratic Committee hosted a "meet and greet" Tuesday evening, I dropped by there early. Debbie worked it for the two of us while I went on to the Centerpoint School for their FFA Banquet. The patrons of the Centerpoint School District really support the FFA program there and I always enjoy visiting around.

There are a couple of fire department events Saturday evening that I hope to make. I will be in Lay Speaking School at Hope all day Saturday. I am looking forward to it and hope to learn there.

No comments: