Friday, June 20, 2008

Little Rock & Collinfest 2008

I was in Little Rock all day yesterday. I attended the Insurance & Commerce meeting at the State Capitol. I served on the Insurance & Commerce Committee when I was in the House and I enjoyed it very much. I hope to serve on it in the next session - if there is legislation needed to facilitate the John W. Turk, Jr. Power Plant's construction there is a good chance that it would go through the Insurance & Commerce Committee and I want to be where I can most help.

I arrived back in Nashville at about 11:00 last night.

Tonight is Collinfest 2008 in DeQueen. I am looking forward to it. I don't think I have made every one of his DeQueen shows but I have not missed more than one or two at the most. There is always a good crowd and Collin works very hard to entertain his hometown. I hope to see you there.

No comments: