Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Weekend

I started Saturday off early in Glenwood and arrived back in Nashville at about 10:00 a.m. I went straight to the Health Fair at the Nashville City Park. There was a good crowd taking advantage of the fair. Mom was working the Christian Health Center table and Deb was working the crowd. I visited a while and then went over to the baseball park where the Nashville Baseball Association's Jamboree was being held. I know that I visited with a lot of people from Dierks, Murfreesboro & Nashville and I saw some Prescott folks there. Deb and I left there and spent about 3 hours knocking on doors. Leaving the door knocking I went to the Howard County Fairgrounds where the circus was performing. I visited with those both coming and going from the circus. Frank & Joan Scott were there also politicing. The evening was finished back at the baseball jamboree at about 9:00 p.m.

After Sunday School I headed to Texarkana to the in-law's for a birthday celebration. Leaving there fairly early I went to Dierks to visit with those coming and going from the circus. Jessica Steel Gunter was at the circus politicing also.

It was a busy weekend but I think that we accomplished quite a lot. This weeks look pretty busy also. It will be great fun. I hope I see you out on the campaign trail.

No comments: