Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pancakes, garage sales, Friends of NRA & more

I left the house at 5:15 Satuday morning headed to Board Camp Fire Department's pancake breakfast. There was a great crowd of people supporting the Fire Department. I had a really good time visiting with everyone.

From there I came back to Nashville for the Todd Morris equipment auction. There was a lot of "stuff" there and it appeared to be a good crowd. There were several things that I was interested in. I think the fact that I could not stay long probably saved me money.

Then back up to Delight for their fire departments garage sale and yes I bought some "stuff" there - all of it invaluable.

Debbie, Shelly and I wound up the day at the Friends of NRA banquet in Nashville. It was a good crowd. They (NRA) did not want us politicing - no shirts, cards, etc but I did manage to shake everybodies hands.

The day was long and I was tired but it was productive and as always I enjoyed visiting with friends and making some new ones.

No comments: