Thursday, November 26, 2015

I hope you have a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I hope that you are with family and friends this long weekend. Eating and sharing time with those you love. 


I am very thankful for all the gifts my Lord has given me during my 57 years. Family, friends, colleagues - so much love there. Our great country - yes there are problems but it is still the greatest country in the world to live in and people are still trying to get into her and not trying to escape her. The great state of Arkansas is truly blessed and I am thankful to live here and to have an opportunity to help her people. 


May God Bless each of you and I hope that you don't have to go to a mall or shopping on Black Friday. If you do, try shopping at your local stores first. They support our communities and need our support now. 



No comments: