Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Morning

It is nice to be home. I wish the weather was a little warmer so that I could take a bicycle ride. This morning I drove over to Ashdown to the CCCUA campus for a breakfast meeting with the Little River, Miller and Sevier County Farm Bureau. It appears that I have a breakfast Farm Bureau meeting for the next few Saturdays. I always enjoy visiting with them. They are normally well informed and understand the issues - at least the issues that are important to them.

After I made it back to Nashville I went down to the Howard County Christian Health Clinic for a prostate exam. The Prostate Foundation was in town for their annual exam opportunity at the Clinic. It is important for men to have their prostate checked regularly.

Now I need to process some paperwork and answer some emails. We begin our third week Monday. Things will start moving faster. Pay attention to your issues and stay in touch.

No comments: