Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Antoine Post Office and Centerpoint FFA Fundraiser

Last night was a busy evening. I was in Little Rock all day -I did manage to work in time to hold Chloe for an hour or two. She loves her granddad.

The Antoine Post Office is now on the list of possible closures. There was a closure public meeting to give the residents an opportunity to express their opinion. It is probably the fourth or fifth such meeting I have attended in my district. I remain frustrated with the postal service and their methods.

Leaving there I rushed to the CenterPoint school for the FFA fundraiser. It is an annual event that is incredible well supported by the community. I know that I was able to buy a nice big cake for only $150 - which is cheap for that event. Troy Buck and his bunch run a great program and I am happy to help them out.

No comments: