Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Morning

I got up early this morning and rode the bicycle 30 miles before the temperature warms. It was a good morning for a ride, cool and not as humid. After that I stopped by mom's for a bowl of Cheerios.



I had a couple of missed calls while I was on the bicycle - it was Chloe (new granddaughter) calling and asking where her granddad was. Since she needs me I am about to head that way. I am sure she will be happier when I am holding her. This is a picture her grandmother sent me this morning.

I plan to attend a fundraiser for a sick person in Kirby this evening. That is one of the great things about living in southwest Arkansas (really all of Arkansas) - people care about their neighbors and will help them if they can.


Chloe is calling again - I have to go.


No comments: