Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Morning

Looks as if today will be pretty quiet. I had breakfast at mom's then I dropped in on a breakfast crowd at the cafe to see what wisdom they might share with me. I now have the answers but I am not confident of the questions. Last night I rode up to Hot Springs to see a friend in the hospital. I have needed to go see him all week so I was glad to get to check on him for a little while.

I see the Governor has appointed two new Highway Commissioners - both from Little Rock. Seems to me those of us who live in rural Arkansas on the secondary highways could have used a friend on the Commission. We will have to wait and see what the new guys are like.

I am off to Texarkana to the In-Laws for birthday pleasantries. Hope to eat at Bryce's Cafeteria while I am there.

No comments: