Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday

Two friends and I left the house at about 6:00 a.m. this morning headed out on a bicycle ride. We went east toward Prescott stopping at the truck stop for more liquids then we headed south on Hwy 67 toward Hope. We stopped at Hope to refill our water bottles again and then headed back to Nashville. Just a little over 6 hours from when we started I made it back home. We were lucky that it stayed overcast for a good portion of the morning though it was certainly hot before we made it home. My total mileage was 94 miles.

We were trying to make some determination over whether we will go to west Texas and ride in a one hundred mile ride at the end of August. I think that the jury is still out.

Kids are about to come in to our house. I will be happy to see them and I am optimistic that they will let me feed them tonight.

No comments: