Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! My dad has gone home to our Lord and I miss him but I believe that he is in a better place and I rejoice for him. My kid's have been in this weekend. Larry & Tana came in Friday evening and left Saturday evening so that she could spend some time with her parents and Shelly came in right after they left. After a couple of days at the lake Shelly is pretty darned sunburned but she is handling it well. I can't think of anything that makes me happier than to know that my kids are alright. I am blessed and thankful for all of my blessings.

Hope that you have a great Father's Day. Stay cool and while you are contemplating today don't forget to say thanks to our Father in heaven for all the blessings we in Arkansas and our great country have.

No comments: