Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catching Up

I am behind again so I am going to try to catch up.

Thursday night was the Murfreesboro Chamber of Commerce banquet. I snuck out of it a little early and went to Little Rock. I had a meeting with Dr. Kimbrell to discuss a couple of issues with him Friday morning. The Pike County Soil Conservation District had it's annual fish fry at Antoine Friday evening. There was a good crowd - there is nothing like political season to bring out a good crowd and the food is always good there.

I rode 45 miles on my bicycle yesterday. That was a long ride for this early in the season but it was a really good day to be out. After I got home from the ride Debbie and I tackled a landscaping project. It looks good but between the two of them I was absolutely worn out. We went out to eat fish again for supper with some friends.

I am off now to Sunday school.

No comments: