Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Glorious Day

The weather today is just glorious - blue skies, about 65 degrees, a little wind from the south - just a glorious day.

We deer camped last night which means that I received much wisdom from those in attendance. The truth is not much of it was of value but they enjoy sharing it with me. Red beans and rice and some cornbread were good eating. We finished with some "Methodist banana pudding" brought by Thomas.

Both of my grandmothers are not doing as well last day or two. I spent some time this morning visiting and checking on them. Shortly before noon I took off on my bicycle for a great hour and a half of bicycling. 27 miles was about all I had in my legs but what a great day to be out. Seemed to me that every vehicle that passed me was pulling a fishing boat today.

I am sure there are some chores I should be about but .....

No comments: