Sunday, February 3, 2008

Center Point Chilli Supper & DeQueen DU

Debbie, Mom, Grandmother & I went to have Chilli with our friends at the Center Point Fire Department/Community Building Saturday night. The chilli was good, I think I ate more cornbread than anything. I do love cornbread. All Center Point functions are always well supported, there is always a good turnout.

I left a little early and ran over to the Country Club at DeQueen for the Ducks Unlimited Banquet there. I saw some old friends and made some new ones. I think that the very best part of campaigning is the people I meet and the friends I make. Great crowd and the auction appeared to be doing very well.

Pinball Killian died. He was a good man. His brother, and my good friend, Jerry Killian loved him very much. Say a prayer for Rita and his family.

No comments: